Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. Anybody have any experience with this? I have a 2019 totally stock. All I'm looking to do is get rid of the torque and power dip at mid revs. I would love to keep it quiet and just smooth the power through the revs. I've emailed them and they séem like a wonderful company. I asked for install instructions and they sent em right over.
Any input from you all will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
404 Posts
Like the title says. Anybody have any experience with this? I have a 2019 totally stock. All I'm looking to do is get rid of the torque and power dip at mid revs. I would love to keep it quiet and just smooth the power through the revs. I've emailed them and they séem like a wonderful company. I asked for install instructions and they sent em right over.
Any input from you all will be much appreciated.
"For perfect performance, throttle response, and durability, special mapping developed by Akrapovič R&D in collaboration with our partner Rapid Bike by Dimsport..."

Seems legit (y)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I'll have one on Wednesday. I'll report back. Install looks pretty strait forward. Hardest part is tank lines it looks like.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just installed this guy. I was worried routing the wires and pulling the fuel lines was gonna be a pain. Took me about an hour start to finish. Getting the wire through to the 3rd and 4th injectors was the hardest part. And with a spare piece of wire and tape I was able to fish it through pretty easy. Only ridden it to the gas station to fuel up so not much feedback on how it's running yet. From what I've read it takes some miles to get where it needs to be. Pretty excited for the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts