Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all with r77d fitted has anyone also fitted pc to bike if so hows it running and what map are you using..cheers chris

·
Registered
142 Posts
I'm running a PCV with my Yoshi r77d system and it runs way better than stock.I had a few fueling issues with mine right from the factory,surging and such,but no more of that. :thumbup .I took mine to a dyno center and they made me a couple of maps for it.I didn't download any off the PC site.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My Yoshi R77d is due to be delivered today, I will be looking for a suitable map too. I'm going to fit PCV with Autotune but need a close base map to start with, anyone fancy posting a map on here? :fingers :thumbup

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just ordered pcv from dynojet :thumbup :thumbup ,cheers for discount
hey timmy any chance of posting your map files so i've got somewhere to start ...cheers

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hi Chris , just installed my R77d also ,not tried it out yet so dont know if it 's running rich or anything but wondered on the PCV, can it be run with just a map installed which is suitable for that type of bike or must it be dynod for it to run right.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
in short mate ,i aint got a clue ..i repent my errors and bow down and admit that i'd be happier with bike when fueling has been sorted and smoothed back out .
im hoping timmy can post something as a base to start from

·
Registered
142 Posts
Chris...pm sent. :thumbup

I know they started with map #506,stock exhaust,cat removed.and went from there.It was lean across pretty much the whole range with that map,but I'm using U.S. fuel,so I'm not sure what the differences would be in Europe.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im off into the garage now to fit pc5 ,heavy handed diesel fitter trying to squeeze hands in fiddly tight spaces ..mmmmm its gunna be interesting

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Chis,

You gonna fir PCV now, can you do this and still keep stock map? I just fitted my yoshi r77d last night, sounds amazing :lick I also have PCV but not installed yet as don't know if it wll f*ck up the fuelling without a base map to start with :notme Intending to fit autotune to soon. Its levers and Gipro install today :book

Slow

·
Registered
424 Posts
PCV modifies what the ECU tells the injectors to do, so if your PCV has a zeroed out map the bike will run as standard.

Values in the PCV map either increase or decrease how much fuel is injected at each rpm/throttle opening.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hoorah its on just got to bolt everything back on bike ,didnt remove tank just leant it over ,i thought the awkward part was feeding loom through to 3 and 4 .
Didnt need lump hammer at all
just need to cable tie wiring down ,gotta stop now till tomorrow taking mrs to clinic for op on wrist(carpol tunnel)
going to load arrow map as a starting point tomorrow as dynojet suggest i'll let you know how it runs

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
could'nt wait finished it off and installed arrow map took for a quick run alot smoother at low levs ,not surging as though in wrong gear any more.
found the loading of map quiet complicated though ,once you press send it doesnt post a message saying its installed or anything ,
could only tell once i took it for a ride .
going to take it for a dyno and get it set up for my exhaust

1 - 15 of 15 Posts