Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, Just a quick note for our overseas members. I am more than happy to send you items but following a couple of recent issues with postage costs (where I have been quoted a price and then been told it is much more expensive at the point of posting) will have to take payment for the items first, once I am ready to send the items get a postage charge and then charge for the postage at the time of shipping. Sorry if this is a hassle but i cannot think of any way around it.
Thanks
Ian

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
That seems quite reasonable Ian. I've made this thread sticky for you so that it stays at the top of the forum :thumbup

·
Registered
90 Posts
Doble,

The forum recommended I post you re the Abba stand.

I reside in Australia and tried to order an Abba stand from the company however they told me they would not post to Australia.

Do you supply Abba stands to Australia?

Do you have any idea how much the stand plus postage would be?

Of course I have a CB1R 2009.

Otters

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello,
I would like to order a rear solo seat cowl for a 2011 CB1000R, Nightstar Black.
Shipping to California USA. How do I place the order?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats a bit of a killer in my opinion--paying up front for an item and not knowing how much the post will cost!!!! I have enquired about quite a few items from various sources in the UK for my bike and always have been quoted a p/p price--as a result I have either gone ahead or as in a recent quote gone to another supplier when the p/p price was actually more than the cost of the item. I wanted a seat cowl from the UK--the price is 138 GBP--whereas the price over here(central europe)-and at current exchange rate is 167GBP--do I take a gamble on the postage when the difference is 29quid? :notme

but then again--if you can offer that 20% discount :love ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.