Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the heck is it for? Just show? Do they serve as daytime running lights? But the high beam is still on.

Any any ideas as to why they changed it around 2011? Is it brighter or something?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
It's preeeety! :bee

·
Registered
29 Posts
From my understanding, stacked lights look like motorcycles at night. Single lights look like a car with it's headlight out. Take that for what it's worth. I have nothing official to base it off of.

So, safety and it lets them keep a single headlight?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Is does look pretty but some Chinese rubbish has nicked the design for a 125 cc. Saw it on way to work today. Not a clue what it is but until it passes u think it's a cb1r

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It does look pretty. For some reason I want to be able to say it's for something though...

I just wish I hadn't read someone's comment that our position light looked like a ball gag in use. That's what I remember when I look at the bike. Not good...

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,020 Posts
It does look pretty. For some reason I want to be able to say it's for something though...

I just wish I hadn't read someone's comment that our position light looked like a ball gag in use. That's what I remember when I look at the bike. Not good...

Does look a bit that way-------------------------

Bike eyes..jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi. Does anyone know if the new style led position light will fit my 2010 ra model. My local honda dealer said the light was changed from 2011 onwards but surely there cant be that much of a change

·
Registered
09/09/09----CB 1,000R
4,020 Posts
WOW. Six year old thread revival. My memory has trouble going back 6 days, let alone 6 years.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts