Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
I really don't care about other people's feelz so long as the sound makes them look up from their phone/burger/makeup/book long enough to NOT run me over.

·
Registered
887 Posts
On a Hardly I hate them. On an inline 4 going WOT I love the sound of them. My opinion.
This right here :D

Maybe I'm getting "GET OFF MY LAWN" kind of old, but I'm starting to outright hate Hardly's. They all have this annoying habit of blipping the throttle ALL THE TIME. ALL. THE. TIME. Coming to a stop: blip blip blip. Stopped: Blip. BLIIIIIP. Blip. Rolling into a gas station: Blip Blip Blip. Starting it up: BLLLLIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP BLIIIIIIIIIP Blip. We get it, you ride a Harley.

Some of the really young sport bike riders do it too though, bouncing off the rev limiter at a stop light. Equally annoying.

But an inline 4 getting on it while riding, heavenly bliss. I LOVE that sounds. Love it.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
This right here :D

Maybe I'm getting "GET OFF MY LAWN" kind of old, but I'm starting to outright hate Hardly's. They all have this annoying habit of blipping the throttle ALL THE TIME. ALL. THE. TIME. Coming to a stop: blip blip blip. Stopped: Blip. BLIIIIIP. Blip. Rolling into a gas station: Blip Blip Blip. Starting it up: BLLLLIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPP BLIIIIIIIIIP Blip. We get it, you ride a Harley.

Some of the really young sport bike riders do it too though, bouncing off the rev limiter at a stop light. Equally annoying.

But an inline 4 getting on it while riding, heavenly bliss. I LOVE that sounds. Love it.
Agree 1000%, OGN.

South Park nailed it!

Big burly macho attention whores. #notall

1 - 8 of 8 Posts