Honda CB1000R Forum banner

CB1000R OWNERS ONLY! - Which Model/Colour do you have?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For 2008/2009 CB1000R owners ONLY
2010 owners go here: viewtopic.php?t=4989

Well I think the CB1000R has been released throughout most of Europe now, it seems to be selling well and we already have many owners visiting the club.....

So then what model/colour do you have.

There is a separate poll for potential buyers and dreamers alike
:lol

(you can change your vote if you make a mistake)

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Gone for White ABS although still not seen one yet, arrives on Saturday, hope it's as good as the pictures make it look. :pray

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Still happy with my choice of Sword Silver Metallic & abs.

But I'm borrowing the dealers white demo bike this coming weekend so I might change my mind :p
(they are closed on the weekends during the summer so he said I could take it all weekend seeing as mine was delayed)

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
That's the sort of service we like to hear about. Well done to your dealer Hass :thumbup

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
No, your not unique. I dont know how many greens there are in the forum but I reckon its more than you'd think, just remember the colour does'nt overly matter cos once your riding it it could be monkey puke yellow for all most of us care! :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi all, i'm new to the forum and i thought for my first post i would vote for which CB1000R i own, i have the "Pearl Nightstar Black ABS" which i picked up from my local Honda dealer on Friday 03/10/2008, and let me tell you, i'm loving it.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Welcome and congratulations to you D Chatten. :beer

1 - 20 of 77 Posts