Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Honda cb1000r neo sports café 2018
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone, hope someone can help me. I installed on my 2018 cb1000r a tunerx-factory brand taillight, brake and turn signal light and I can't get it to work properly. The problem is that when you put the turn signal connectors on, the parking and brake lights stop working and the turn signals stay on slightly. If I only connect position and brake it works ok, but I have to leave the turn signal function off.
Automotive parking light Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood

Automotive lighting Hood Vehicle Grille Motor vehicle

Automotive tire Font Gas Auto part Audio equipment

Os paso fotos, a ver si alguno puede ayudarme. Gracias.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hola
Investigué un poco sobre su luz trasera y no hay muchos detalles sobre ellos. Ni siquiera tienen un sitio web.
Por lo tanto, te sugiero dos cosas:
  • Publique las instrucciones de montaje aquí para que podamos ver cómo están diseñadas.
  • Tómese el tiempo para escribir sus publicaciones en inglés (o traducirlas con google) como lo hace la mayoría de las personas aquí. Si está solicitando ayuda, haga el esfuerzo de adaptarse al foro que está utilizando. Sin mencionar que es más probable que obtenga una respuesta de esa manera.

I found this:
Don't know if it helps
From what he did, it seems that he is reusing the blue connector as well while you plugged directly in to the female one with your wire. Is it possible that you are not making good contact or even shorting to the adjacent pin?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, thank you for your interest and for your time. I also found that YouTube video and followed his steps, but despite doing everything as indicated, it still doesn't work well. I thought it might be faulty and they sent me a second new pilot unit too, but with the same result I already think it must be malfunctioning because some resistor is missing to add to the installation or something like that. On the other hand, I also translated the text into English with the translator on my mobile, but when I was using the Google translator, it later apparently changed my text to Spanish and I thought that I saw it that way, but it would continue to be translated in the chat. It's only my second post and I guess you'll forgive me for hazing. Thank you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are the only assembly instructions that I was given, which are not entirely correct because the indicators do not correspond to the colors in that order, they are inverted.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Diagram

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[CITA="davidchriste123, publicación: 302563, miembro: 12080"]
Hola
Investigue un poco sobre su luz trasera y no hay muchos detalles sobre ellos. Ni siquiera tienen un sitio web.
  • Publique las instrucciones de montaje aquí para que podamos ver cómo están diseñados.
  • Tómese el tiempo para escribir sus publicaciones en inglés (o traducirlas con google) como lo hace la mayoría de las personas aquí. Si está solicitando ayuda, haga el esfuerzo de adaptarse al foro que está utilizando. Sin mencionar que es más probable que obtenga una respuesta de esa manera.

Encontré esto:
no se si ayuda
Por lo que hizo, parece que también está reutilizando el conector azul mientras usted enchufaba directamente al conector hembra con su cable. ¿Es posible que no esté haciendo un buen contacto o incluso que esté haciendo un cortocircuito con el pin adyacente?
[/COTIZAR]
Hola
Investigué un poco sobre su luz trasera y no hay muchos detalles sobre ellos. Ni siquiera tienen un sitio web.
  • Publique las instrucciones de montaje aquí para que podamos ver cómo están diseñadas.

I found this:
Don't know if it helps
From what he did, it seems that he is reusing the blue connector as well while you plugged directly in to the female one with your wire. Is it possible that you are not making good contact or even shorting to the adjacent pin?
In the blue and orange connector there is only one pin, it is not possible for it to short circuit because there are not two pins inside it. I think that the motorcycle lets power pass slightly to the turn signals without being activated and that is why it causes this problem. I have tried to put a rhizome resistor in series on the positive cable of the turn signals but it still works the same.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having a similar issue when installing mine and had to move the pin to the other side of the connector assuming it’s positive and negative not entirely sure. My setup is slightly different because I own a 2022 CB1000R but I can show you how mine looks and it works perfectly.
Automotive design Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Laptop

·
Super Moderator
2019 CB1000R
1,725 Posts
This is exactly why I never exchange aftermarket electronic parts for OEM. Just not worth it when the bike is down and not in a state to be ridden.

Good luck to you, brother.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found the problem and the solution. The problem turned out to be the Rizoma front turn signal adapters. In these adapters, some resistors are welded so that the yellow front position light and the turn signals make the light powerful and stable. The solution was to solder a diode next to one of them and problem solved. It seems simple but until I found the solution it took a while. I leave you some photos, thanks to the colleagues who were interested and tried to help me. I hope it will be of help to other colleagues in the future.
Handwriting Office supplies Font Line Material property

Terrestrial plant Font Twig Bookmark Hardware programmer

1 - 12 of 12 Posts