Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there, from the Shropshire hills. Looking forward to disscusions, info, help and banter. I would have put a pic of my new ride but I haven’t got it yet, dealer’s got to do his stuff . It’s a brand new old stock 2019 which I’ve had a chunk of money knocked off. Anyway here’s a pic of the one it’s replacing .CANT WAIT !!!!

·
Registered
2013 CB100R White
1,703 Posts
wow! congrats. I hadn't realized how handsome the 650R was... super-clean and refined. but you're gonna flip your lid with the extra 'oompff" from the thou!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is my 500f. A cracking bike that I've really grown into but she does lack power for the quick overtake on a short straight. There will be mixed emotions when the part ex happens. Looking forward to having the ooomf of the thou👍

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the dealers have done their bit and I’ve got my new toy. Riding position is not that dissimilar to the f ,but the power difference is phenomenal even though I’m keeping the revs down. Power delivery is super smooth. I’m a happy puppy…👍🐶😁

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
59 Posts
Well the dealers have done their bit and I’ve got my new toy. Riding position is not that dissimilar to the f ,but the power difference is phenomenal even though I’m keeping the revs down. Power delivery is super smooth. I’m a happy puppy…👍🐶😁 View attachment 49492
Woof woof ..Now you need to find a attractive looking broad with her puppies 🐶 🐶 out 😂 for the back seat.
Are you planning to keep the seat or get a seat cowl ?

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
661 Posts
I didn’t get a cowl.
The cowl is standard on + models and on the 2021 Black Edition. No dealerships are giving away cowls. What is being referred to is that one member had the OEM cowl, but the dealership neglected to give him the pillion seat which is included when the bike is crated at the factory.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts