#1 · (Edited)

abba Front & Rear package 2

Heated Grips

Quick Shifter

CONIC "70S STYLE" EXHAUST BY SC-PROJECT

Evotech Performance Radiator Guard

See less See more
#9 ·
I'll let you know when I install it. This is what "steve southern Cal" said about it.
The Evotech radiator guard is perfect. I believe I bought it either through Evotech or through Motovation. I am always impressed with the quality and the fitment. Usually they are secured with screws to attachment points already existing on a bike. Some of the other brands use tie wraps etc. which don't seem as bullet proof and permanent.
Here's the link to installation instructions:

#17 ·

Had the heated grips and quick shifter installed today. Could really have used the heated grips during the 53 mile ride to my tech's shop to have them installed.

My tech said initializing the quick shifter wasn't as simple and straightforward as the instructions portray. On every other Honda I've owned my clutchless upshifts from 2 thu 6 have always been very smooth and seamless. I could not replicate it on this 2019 NSC. My 2017 CBR1000S1 is the only other bike I've owned with an electronic throttle but it has a factory OEM quick shifter so I never tried clutchless upshifts with the QS turned off.

Anyway, the QS on the 2019 is surprisingly smooth, even from 1st to 2nd. To me it's worth the $$$.

#20 · (Edited)
I'm surprised you couldn't get clutches upshifts. On mine, clutchless up and down are smooth as my other Hondas. I actually prefer clutchless over the QS.

Steve
Oh I could get clutchless upshifts, but they weren't nearly as smooth and seamless as all the other Hondas I've owned with cable throttles.

Since 2009 alone:
2009 CBR600RR ABS
2009 CBR1000RR ABS
2010 CBR1000RR
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 CB500F
2014 CB1000R

#23 ·
From www.sc-project.us :

I checked the shipping manifest from the factory this morning.
Your H27-42A70S unfortunately is not on this weeks list.
We are still waiting on your order that you placed on 11/25 to arrive from Italy.
SC-Project has been backlogged and the holiday has caused a longer than anticipated wait time.
They have assured us that they are working hard to fulfill all back-orders as quickly as possible.

😢

#24 ·
From www.sc-project.us :

I checked the shipping manifest from the factory this morning.
Your H27-42A70S unfortunately is not on this weeks list.
We are still waiting on your order that you placed on 11/25 to arrive from Italy.
SC-Project has been backlogged and the holiday has caused a longer than anticipated wait time.
They have assured us that they are working hard to fulfill all back-orders as quickly as possible.

😢
Finally my pipe has been received by the US distributor in Austin, TX and is being shipped via Fedex to me in Houston :love:

#25 · (Edited)
Pipe ordered on 11/25, delivered and installed today 2/10.

Not sure if it's much louder than the OEM exhaust. It's certainly not as loud as the Akrapovič I had on my 2014, but that was an open slip-on (with midpipe), no silencer, and the required PowerCommander.

On the NSC I have the quick shifter and now on spirited upshifts the bike "BARKS". One reason I got this pipe is that all that's required to remove it (before you take off the rear wheel) is removing one bolt and the spring that attaches it to the linkpipe.

Now I'm waiting on the GreaseNinja. It was mailed from PA on 1/22, but has been stuck or lost in a USPS Regional Facility in Houston since 1/29! :mad: I'm in freaking Houston! :mad:

#27 ·
Nothing new about Sc project , call you lucky , people had to wait near 180 days for an end can.

Reactions: Bevo
#30 ·
I saw on a german s1000r forum people were not amused...

Reactions: Bevo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.