Honda CB1000R Forum banner

Ohlins

5K views 17 replies 4 participants last post by  Mahapederdon 
#1 ·
Just installed this guy, was gonna wait til Saturday but couldn't help myself. So far the settings are all where the manual recommends to start. Saturday I'll set sag and go from there.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Motorcycle

See less See more
#11 ·
I live in the us. It came from Italy, but I received it in 1 week. I was expecting it to take forever. It was stuck in customs for a day here and I emailed the company and they were quick to get it sorted out.

#12 ·
I live in the us. It came from Italy, but I received it in 1 week. I was expecting it to take forever. It was stuck in customs for a day here and I emailed the company and they were quick to get it sorted out.

Yea, I did not see any stock available in the US.
Thanks for the link.

#18 ·
I have a random issue with under 3000 rpm misfire. It's not o2, not intake temp sensor. It's at the dealer now. It's so random that I'm hoping they can reproduce it. It's like a carbureted bike that runs perfect and then you pull the choke. It's stumbles so bad it's unrideable then it clears up. Besides that I'm happy. I wish I had the vb still though. If I had the room and the money I would of kept it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.