Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Struggling to find the Honda heated grips for the 2021 Black Edition. On Hondas website the heated grips only show up as an accessory for the 2019 version, is that still compatible?

Here's the part number for that one: 08T70-MKJ-D01

If not, anyone know the correct part number?

·
Registered
824 Posts
08T70-MKJ-E50 . that´s what you want , 18-20 heated grips kit will not fit , as in 21-2 bikes they are stted under the dashboard under FN switch.

Reactions: Bevo

·
Registered
824 Posts

you can see the difference between the older and newer kit

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
1,002 Posts
Seller information
bikkon2015
Hallo Zwei-Rad-Freunde, hier findet Ihr alle Infos rund um unseren Onlineshop www.bikkon.de und unserer Zwei-Rad-Center-Group. Wir schauen auf nun mehr 20 Jahre Erfahrung rund um das Thema Motorrad zurück.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Germany seller

·
Registered
46 Posts
Does the US '21 model have the correct plug/receptacle in the wiring harness? I know that wouldn't stop someone from wiring the heated grips into the harness.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good question. If they do, I'm not sure why Honda stopped offering heated grips as an accessory for US 2021 models.
I can check but I can't find a working link to get me the installation instructions for the 2021 model year

·
Registered
46 Posts
Good question. If they do, I'm not sure why Honda stopped offering heated grips as an accessory for US 2021 models.
Just from the 'official Honda' 2021 NSC introduction video, I got the impression that Honda was presenting a 'special edition' or 'deluxe' model. And from the talk amongst members here, there are comments wondering about cruise control and heated grips as OEM. So.... I dunno...

One thing I can presume is: the Rockers of old, on their cafe racers, would have split the seams of their leather jackets at the mention of heated grips or cruise control!!!! 🤣🤣

·
Registered
824 Posts
Right but even instructions for any region 2021 model, I could check against my US version and see if it has whatever connections are required

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts