matter or interest I had a 1050 hense tag

also had a 6 year old xjr 1300

after 6 month 2000 miles in dry

the fixing on the T were worse than my xjr

so just check the secondhand ones - :twofin

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Yep, delivery to dealers in the UK was last Friday, so that the bikes are ready for the 4th July (tomorrow). Most people are expecting their bikes come 9am :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
tri1050 said:
I will ring eddy tomorrow and post tomorrow

And maybe :clap ///// :beer

matter or interest I had a 1050 hense tag

also had a 6 year old xjr 1300

after 6 month 2000 miles in dry

the fixing on the T were worse than my xjr

so just check the secondhand ones - :twofin
:welcome mate... who's Eddy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eddy is eddy Wright Honda ///// :clap

Wont be getting my bike until early August ////// :box

Its been on order for months ///// :angry

Seems the no A B S wont be ready until then /////// :bad

If Id wanted a scooter I would have had A B S. ////// :taunt

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hmm, that's weird. Is it a very small dealer? I put my order in around the beginning of May with Doble and got mine on time. Local dealers were telling me that they didn't expect enough bikes to fulfil the existing demand though since the press-launch ignited massive interest in the bike, but Doble sorted me out. Maybe see if they can sort you out sooner than August? Granted that is only a few weeks away now mind you.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Fowlers of Bristol had a silver radial on friday, buyer pulled out after test ride,

I spoke with dobles on Monday to look at a part x deal against my bike and they delivered and took my old one yesterday, Speaking with them yesterday they may now be out of stock. Fowlers at the time couldn't get what I wanted until August.

Dobles do seem to have a good relationship with Honda so seem to be getting hold of bikes where others can't.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
It was a lasses, I think seat height my have been a issue.

I popped into another dealer today and they're having big problems getting dates. I also had chat with the sales manager about how nice that silver one outside was and shame his sales guy didn't phone me on the monday when he said he was going to, with a offer. He even noticed the dobles sticker on the front of the bike. He wasn't a happy chappie to say the least. I think one salesman has a lot to answer for tomz.

Will give Dobles top marks, No issues with fowlers either , they just couldn't get the bike in time.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
sadbiker said:
It was a lasses, I think seat height my have been a issue.
Yeah, figured as much :thumbdown

sadbiker said:
I popped into another dealer today and they're having big problems getting dates.
So they can't sell bikes to girls, or get dates eh? Must have great social lives :sick

sadbiker said:
I also had chat with the sales manager about how nice that silver one outside was and shame his sales guy didn't phone me on the monday when he said he was going to, with a offer. He even noticed the dobles sticker on the front of the bike. He wasn't a happy chappie to say the least. I think one salesman has a lot to answer for tomz.
Ooch! Heads are going to roll! I did something similar; I took my bike to my usual dealer and they didn't seem impressed. The guy who was trying to sell me one previously smiled when he saw me come in the door, probably figured he'd get an easy sale now the bike was out and with me turning up to the launch evening, but when he saw me go out the door and start my bike up he didn't seem so impressed. Shouldn't have tried to rip me off with the part-ex price on my Hornet then should he?

sadbiker said:
Will give Dobles top marks
Me too. They've been great since day one with me, and apart from sticking the wrong plate on my bike, and forgetting to send the pillion seat with the bike, everything has been perfect :thumbup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi many thanks for the info seems its the fact I dont want ABS ? :banghead

:clap just had a call from above and its the 3 / 8 :pray

Keep me up to speed with your thoughts you lucky buggers with new wheels :notme

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: waiting for

:beer :beer :clap :twofin Its arrived @ eddys and the delivery is next thursday
because its a none ABS its taken more time many thanks to eddy wright and there team
small they may be but great service and they gave me a great deal on part ex defo went the extra :respekt :respekt :respekt now who has the extras in stock :pray :potty

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
How come the big delay between delivery and you getting the bike? Take a look here and you can see how the bikes are delivered from Honda. I don't see why they can't have it to you within a couple of days

1 - 14 of 14 Posts