Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Oh yes, very nice! It's like a CB1000R version of their Hornet Cup bike

Same page, but in English

I'm especially loving the subtle belly pan. I seem to recall they do nearly everything in carbon fibre and they're far from cheap, but when they look that good, who cares? Really am regretting not buying the white one now :thumbdown

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Some really nice stuff there... the fact that a company is already designing these bits bodes very well for the future.

·
Registered
96 Posts
lol i knew u would come round to mine and Dans way of thinking Ant :p:p

white is def got something about it, think its like Dan said about the contrast.. it the same reason i like my mates yellow FZ1 '06. I one step closer to the bike and the license aswell :):)

Bez

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well only got my practical test to do now and im about half way through my lessons leading up to it, so hopefully in the next month or so ill be sorted.
Also my move back down south to the midlands is going ok so far, put the house on the market for about a week now and im getting viewings and some interest already :) Just need a job now :p lol

Bez

·
Registered
96 Posts
haha no Ant :p

but once im all sorted (with the bike aswell ) i'll definately be up for meeting up with the rest of you guys in the midlands area :)

Must admit things are abit crazy at the mo !!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts