Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, 400 miles on my new 2015 cb100r Repsol and loving the bike:). So far fitted arrow can, single hanger, tail tidy, crash mushrooms, led indicators, hugger, ASV levers.

Next thing to sort is the mirrors. I have some CRG lanesplitters and Rhino moto bar ends on order.

Here are some pics of my ride.:thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Welcome aboard. :thumbup

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
Welcome! Bike looks great!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Nice. When I bought mine 2 weeks ago they had a new repsol with arrow can on it, but I went with the tricolour instead, plus wanted to use the OEM exhaust for a while before deciding what to change to in a few months.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nice. When I bought mine 2 weeks ago they had a new repsol with arrow can on it, but I went with the tricolour instead, plus wanted to use the OEM exhaust for a while before deciding what to change to in a few months.
I'm not a fan of the paint swing arm and rear sets of the 2015 bikes. For me the repsol won. The arrow can sounds awesome with the baffle out! However I'm now thinking I prefer the look of the mivv double gun!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome, nice bike, I have the same can in black on my tri colour, sounds nice don't it, not too load and odd pop on over run, enjoy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts