Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Ant, the board has a new feature - The Attachment Gallery.

Assuming you have attached pictures to your messages you can see your own attachments by going to HERE!

To view someone else's gallery then the easiest way is to go into their Profile and then you will see a small "User Gallery" link on the left side of the page... it's as simple as that!

:respekt

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
HondaCB1000R.com said:
Thanks to Ant, the board has a new feature - The Attachment Gallery.
Yay me :book
HondaCB1000R.com said:
To view someone else's gallery then the easiest way is to go into their Profile and then you will see a small "User Gallery" link on the left side of the paget
Probably best that you don't do this with Giggity's profile
HondaCB1000R.com said:
it's as simple as that!
And I'm as simple as that :lol

This really is a simple add-on that I knocked together last night. Way overdue, but here it is now. As a result, we will close the old Coppermine gallery at http://gallery.hondacb1000r.com soon. If you simply wish to attach images to go in to your gallery, rather than to a particular topic then feel free to attach them to this thread.

I will be adding new features over the coming weeks/months as time/skill allows, including allowing you to create sub-galleries so that you can sort your gallery if you want to, as well as tagging pictures so that we can search images better. I also need to integrate the gallery in to the forum a little better too; it may look like it's part of the forum but that's about as far as it goes at the moment

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Cool, well done Lad :clap

I'd totally forgotten about half the pics ive put on here over the last year :)

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Just added a page-jump feature, so if there are more than one page worth of images then you can jump directly to a different page without needing to go next, next, next, next etc :thumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts