Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had aux Denali D7 lights mounted on the shocks ,but then the clamps would always get loose, no matter how i fitted them with rubber mounts or using loctite :(
I got some heavy duty steel, cut it to size, bent it and made my own L brackets and mounted the lights to the engine frame.
I just need to get them painted , tuck in the wires and align the light beam.
Here is the picture how I had them before on the fork and how they are now.
Also below are the Denali D7 light brightness with the headlight beam low or high & with combination of the D7 lights.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Automotive tire Tread Automotive lighting

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Automotive tire

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Hood

BELOW ARE THE LIGHT BRIGHTNESS AT DIFFERENT SETTING - SEE FILE NAME FOR DESCRIPTION.

LOW BEAM

Tire Wheel Cloud Road surface Asphalt

HIGH BEAM

Road surface Asphalt Tire Floor Flooring

LOW BEAM - LOW D7

Tire Wheel Road surface Asphalt Floor

·
Registered
2021 CB1000R ABS BLACK EDITION
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
ru in Toronto? I am living in GTA. I have a 22 NSC as well. where did you get the LED and breacket?
Yes, I am in TO too in the GTA. I originally bought the " DENALI 50mm-60mm Tube Mount Kit For Mounting Auxiliary Lights To Inverted Fork Tube " but they would get loose with vibrations every 2 weeks, first at this nut in the picture & then on the fork ring. Tightening it over time, the threads wear out & they get redundant, so I decided to make my own L brackets. They are good clamps, but not for Denali D7 lights as they are big & heavy too, but they are fantastic compared to D4's - You can review the different Denali lights here with true brigthness.
I bought the Lights from Steve at his site as he has different bundles & there are cheaper than buying them at Denali, especially if you are going with a bundle. You can also view this video for connectivity and my post here.
Rim Auto part Circle Automotive lighting Font

1 - 4 of 4 Posts