Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes for sure , as U see the first white one is a cb1000r
will post few pictures also of her when i can move out the others , cause at the moment i have quite lot of snow in the garden :cry
sorry for that !

·
Registered
887 Posts
You do realise this forum is for the CB1000R. Not the CBR1000RR ?
Haha, I thought same thing, but his avatar is a CB1k, so I'm thinking just showing off all the other rides.

Ghostrider, you've got some nice bikes. I had an 06 and an 07 CBR1000RR and really enjoyed them (obviously, I had 2 identical bikes haha). A part of me want a new CBR1000RR, but I wont get one. I've had enough CBR's over the years, and I still thoroughly enjoy my CB1k, which so happens to have the same motor as the 06/07 lol, well, more or less the same.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
well:
the sp is a track bike , with thin seat /clip ons position ; got a good engine with no much low grunt (but is also fully tuned with ported head , hrc camshaft and spings ,full akra,and so on)

for the sc57 2004 i had first the idea to convert in something like that (after more than 6000 euro in parts only in the 2015 i m pretty happy with her)
DSC_0011.jpg
IMG_6946.jpg
P1070644 (Large).JPG

than i bought the cb..... :thumbup
12523028_1685355161680283_5797292414035819281_n.jpg

when U start the bmw she s got a really noisy engine not to compare with hondas or suzukis (i own aswell lot of suzys)
So noisy sure u will think something is gonna explode (bike is pretty new with 1200 km :D)
If i must compare to the cb1k with s1k would say ( the cb is already heavy tuned)
pro :
got lot of bling bling ,heated grips , tc ,cruise control , eletr. suspension, more maps , QS and so on
kick your ass with lot of hp
build with quality like honda in the 90`(i know what i m saying)

contra:
steering ratio is ducatis
feel really big and actually is bigger
clutch lever is designed by some retard
it s a bmw

·
Registered
66 Posts
I need a barn before I can even think of a collection of bikes like that. Glad you got the right colour CB too!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I need a barn before I can even think of a collection of bikes like that. Glad you got the right colour CB too!
Story time: Years ago my wife wrecked her track bike. I searched CL for a new one. Found a nice one, called the guy to inquire about the bike for sale, and he asks "Which one?" I laugh and tell him the "CBR600RR". We come to a deal, and I drive out to pick it up. Big house in a neighborhood full of big houses. Definitely a higher end neighborhood. Anyways, I walk up to house assuming bike would be in the garage. My mistake. We walk into backyard, and there's a good size shed, bigger than most sheds I've seen, but hardly barn size. You'd never know so much was inside. He opens door, and there had to be a good 15 bikes inside. All tightly parked and require some slick moving around to get to them all, but still. I was impressed! He said his wife told him he had too many and to sell some lol.

Life goals lol.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow, you my friend, are seriously into bikes! and obviously have the budget to enjoy such! that'd be my envy you feel...
That s part of my job since YEARS, for that I have also access at huge discount for parts/ bikes and related
I own currently 39 bikes , most of them are gsx-r sacs (got for bag of nuts in the years)
And ,at the end i drive more miles with bikes for job than my own bikes :(

p.s. i even do not own a shed , in fact in the pictures U can see my kitchen :D

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
I test rode one. Was gonna buy one, but dealer wouldn't call me back, so I bought the CB1K. The zero is light and fast and small. Fun.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts