Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2021 CB1000R (Black Ed)
391 Posts
How do you like the SW-Motech spoiler? Notice anything different in the bike's behavior?

Also, what did you do to the tires to get the wordings in white? It's beautiful.

· Registered
2021 CB1000R Black Edition
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far I put it on yesterday evening and there was no opportunity to ride.
For me the main reason was the aesthetics :) The whole bike took full shape and the thin pipes were filled nicely.

The sw-motech spoiler is very well made of 3mm aluminum, assembly is very simple but you have to watch out for the very soft Honda bolts ... I don't know about the US versions but on my bike the bolts are very soft and easy to damage when unscrewing. Those provided by sw-motech are of excellent quality!

I made the inscriptions on the tires with an oil paint marker :)

· Registered
2021 CB1000R (Black Ed)
391 Posts
The sw-motech spoiler is very well made of 3mm aluminum, assembly is very simple but you have to watch out for the very soft Honda bolts ... I don't know about the US versions but on my bike the bolts are very soft and easy to damage when unscrewing. Those provided by sw-motech are of excellent quality!
I'm thinking about the SW-Motech spoiler but the problem is that I just took 5 lbs off the bike by switching to a Fireblade Lithium battery and if I put the spoiler in, I'll re-introduce 3+ lbs back into the bike. ;) :LOL:

Give/take a little ... oh well...

· Registered
2 Posts
Hello kedziart

Greetings from Germany, nice changes to your bike!
I would also like to change my turn signals, may I ask how you screwed the front turn signals on?
Did you have to install a resistor or did the indicators work directly?
I have the same Model 2021 & Honda ist not helpful....
Tire Wheel Sky Cloud Fuel tank

Thank you for your help.

· Registered
2021 CB1000R Black Edition
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

· Registered
2 Posts
Thank you for your prompt reply (y)

The link no longer exists, but I think they have about 3W like most LED turn signals.
I would like to install the Kellermann Atto Dark in the front, they have 1.5W.
Did you use an adapter cable or solder the original cable?
Do the turn signals light up as position lights? :)

Many Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts