Honda CB1000R Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
843 Posts
Have pity on me, tonight I had to sit through High School Musical 2 with the kids (and the little foccers woke me up 5 times :angry )



Better than some of the crap in this thread though :evil :p
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
JJON said:
Have pity on me, tonight I had to sit through High School Musical 2 with the kids (and the little foccers woke me up 5 times :angry )
My kids are singing this sh!t all the time!!!


Argh!!!! Argh!!!!

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

They have the CD, Book, DVD, Wii game and I kid you not even the T Shirt

:banghead :banghead :banghead :banghead

At least when I was 10 the Kids from Fame had some street cred... I know lets bring New York to a standstill.... :lol

 

· Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Time for an honest appraisal of song, band and vid:


I spent 10 years in school with Tony the guitarist and recorded with him and Jamie (singer) for their/our A levels (I was and I stress - 'was' a percussive magician, drum kit and percussion including indie-rock and Jazz Big Band).

They stuck it out, I got a job........

Actually. I like the vid a lot, the song is pretty neat too, but as I say - what do you think?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
That's funny. :hand

The difference of course between a drummer and a bog seat, is that the bog seat only has to deal with one arsehole at a time.
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
Honest opinion... to me it sounds like Coldplay... and whilst some Coldplay is OK... it often leaves me thinking hmmm bland radio music....great for Capital Radio, Radio 1 etc.

I don't mind mainstream.. in the guitar hero thread on Bikehackers I mentioned Nirvana... they were pretty mainstream in my opinion but their stuff does have a real angst and grittiness to it.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
10,988 Posts
TAD said:
The difference of course between a drummer and a bog seat, is that the bog seat only has to deal with one arsehole at a time.
:clap

BanDANaFZ1 said:
I mentioned Nirvana... they were pretty mainstream in my opinion but their stuff does have a real angst and grittiness to it.
They were never meant to be mainstream though. Kurt Cobain started out with his music because he hated MTV and wanted to tell people all about it. By the time they finished, the band as a whole was probably more famous for the MTV Unplugged sessions than much else. Quality band though :D
 

· Premium Member
Joined
·
2,699 Posts
SeeBeeThou said:
TAD said:
The difference of course between a drummer and a bog seat, is that the bog seat only has to deal with one arsehole at a time.
:clap

BanDANaFZ1 said:
I mentioned Nirvana... they were pretty mainstream in my opinion but their stuff does have a real angst and grittiness to it.
They were never meant to be mainstream though. Kurt Cobain started out with his music because he hated MTV and wanted to tell people all about it. By the time they finished, the band as a whole was probably more famous for the MTV Unplugged sessions than much else. Quality band though :D
Indeed... just been annoying my neighbours with a very loud rendition of lithium..... now I'm onto Primal Scream - Loaded
 

· Registered
Joined
·
370 Posts
errrrrrrm...seriously?

lots of everythin..me..

foo fighters
metalica (earlier stuff please)
stained (how nivarna should have sounded)
manics
fear factory
therapy
etc.....

then there's the cheesy 80/90's power rock stuff...
boston
asia
e v halen
aerosmith
etc...

mustn't forget the prog rock...
bob fripp
early genesis
frank zappa (esp hot rats)
jethro tull
king crimson
elp
etc....

bit of classical in the collection, includin'...
mozart
bach
beethoven
the russian fekker that did the 1812...but his names too long....so cant be arsed...
aaron copeland
elgar
etc......

jazz.....anthing...anything!
miles davis
dave brubeck
martin taylor
and loads n loads more....

jeeeeez :blah :blah :blah :stop ......stoppin here for a mo....could be here all night... :rolleyes
 
21 - 40 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top