Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
10,988 Posts
Honestly; pretty much anything. I'm a huge REM fan and I'm getting back into Around The Sun (the last album). I'm very much liking the Plain White T's album, as well as OK Go's album Oh No, plus more :D

· Registered
10,988 Posts
I like Metallica and Smashing Pumpkins, they're cool. As I said, I like many things but those listed were the ones I have been listening to the most recently. I like Linkin Park's latest album too as well as The Fratellis :thumbup

· Registered
10,988 Posts
TAD said:
The difference of course between a drummer and a bog seat, is that the bog seat only has to deal with one arsehole at a time.
:clap

BanDANaFZ1 said:
I mentioned Nirvana... they were pretty mainstream in my opinion but their stuff does have a real angst and grittiness to it.
They were never meant to be mainstream though. Kurt Cobain started out with his music because he hated MTV and wanted to tell people all about it. By the time they finished, the band as a whole was probably more famous for the MTV Unplugged sessions than much else. Quality band though :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.