Honda CB1000R Forum banner

121 - 140 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Looks different on the their Website (different angle)!
Did you install it differently?
Form the front view there seems to be a gap on top of the headlight that gives the impression of an oval.
I'm not sure. Maybe, it just depends on the angel when taking a picture. I found some differences in the installation manual.
They sell the adapter for Blast Barrier and Blast Barrier X but the instruction is only for Blast Barrier. Maybe, the bike on your pic was missed one rubber.

Blast Barrier X Instruction Manual
Blast-Barrier-Instruction.jpg
Adapter Instruction Manual
Blast-Barrier-X-Instruction.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Anybody know where you can buy the barracuda aerosport screen from for the price on here(122 pounds).I've had a good look at various sites and coming up at 170 delivered.

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Nothing wrong with that screen. looks fine and not intrusive.----:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

·
Registered
159 Posts
I like your tank bag cover. Is it a Baglux ?

How does it secure to the tank please ?

Would you mind taking some photos ?
cover straps round headstock uses one of the side panel bolts and clips on front not everyone's cup of tea but I like them protects tank
and tank bags very handy apologies for late pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
Now if only we could get the forum to stop posting two sets of pictures every time it would be great.---:rollin:rollin

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the fly screen from Ermax.
It doesn´t make any difference in airflow but it keeps bugs and rocks out of the dash.
And the surface blends quite well with the handlebar and the fork bridge.
Also very stable at speed. And half the price of the original Honda screen.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hy holgi! Can you tell me where this windscreen is available? I really like the look!
Hi Mkrizzz
Sorry for the late reply. The screen is available here: CARENAGE/TETE DE FOURCHE - SELLES / GARDE BOUE / CARROSSERIE / HABILLAGE / PLAQUE N° / TETE DE FOURCHE - PARTIE CYCLE - GMP Classic
... but it is not for the CB1000r NSC. You have to reposition the headlight (more distance according to the steering head bearings).
I bought the screen, because I also like the look and it is not expensive. However, I am hesitating to install it, because the changes are important ... maybe during winter.

121 - 140 of 142 Posts