Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
4,050 Posts
Listen boys - anyone currently enjoying sunnier climes in other hemispheres etc should be banned from putting up pictures :cry:cry- we're desperate to ride, but the weather is completely pants and it's dark and really cold ...it's torture !!!!

Seriously - fantastic pictures and a great looking ride - enjoy the roads and weather you're blessed with !!! lucky so and so ! :thumbup

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Listen boys - anyone currently enjoying sunnier climes in other hemispheres etc should be banned from putting up pictures :cry:cry- we're desperate to ride, but the weather is completely pants and it's dark and really cold ...it's torture !!!!

Seriously - fantastic pictures and a great looking ride - enjoy the roads and weather you're blessed with !!! lucky so and so ! :thumbup
come on :respekt you all can change to here and enjoy this weather:cool: an your bikes:thumbup

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Could someone explain what the bright yellow light is and them black things below the bike that look like an extended mirror image of the bike???? Really confused. And why is the water on the floor and not falling from the sky??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could someone explain what the bright yellow light is and them black things below the bike that look like an extended mirror image of the bike???? Really confused. And why is the water on the floor and not falling from the sky??
its called good weather:bs... if you want i will show you, only need to come to portugal:thumbup

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Looking good mate..New seat cowl,Crash sliders,some stickers and an orange sock is what i can see new..The other pics are taken over by some family car..Do you like your bike or the car better?..
:rolleyes:
the other big mods are far away of the eyes are in heart of the beast:thumbup
the car is my transportation ...the bike is ride the of my life
!:bs

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Nice Tri colour Cb1000r. I know most of us love our bikes and put on a few photo's to show them off. But 58 in 16 posts. Are you a photographer by any chance. I would add some smiley but they don't work. HA HA

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
You must have been a VERY good boy this year!

Nice bike! I like the estate, too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts