Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any available options for a lowered Seat? I'm 5'8" and can only get 1 foot comfortably planted. I actually have to reposition myself just a little while coming to a stop so not that comfortably. Short rider problems. I really don't want to lower the bike by getting aftermarket springs.

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
237 Posts
Any available options for a lowered Seat? I'm 5'8" and can only get 1 foot comfortably planted. I actually have to reposition myself just a little while coming to a stop so not that comfortably. Short rider problems. I really don't want to lower the bike by getting aftermarket springs.

Any suggestions?
You might check with an upholstery shop to see if they can make a custom seat using your OEM seat pan. Most after market seats offer more comfort which usually means the same amount of padding or even more.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. I found a Hyperpro lowering kit that will lower 1 inch. I might pull the trigger on it.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
It feels funny to put both feet down. I only do both if I need extra stability because of wind, passenger, etc. Hell, if it's a quick stop, I don't put anything down. I just balance in place for a second and go.

I think it's freaking hilarious when I see some squid in shorts, t-shirt, and no gloves paddle-walk their stretched "busa" to a stop and then dangle their Croc covered feet in the air for the next block when they take off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BigOne-94-14

·
Registered
571 Posts
It feels funny to put both feet down. I only do both if I need extra stability because of wind, passenger, etc. Hell, if it's a quick stop, I don't put anything down. I just balance in place for a second and go.

I think it's freaking hilarious when I see some squid in shorts, t-shirt, and no gloves paddle-walk their stretched "busa" to a stop and then dangle their Croc covered feet in the air for the next block when they take off. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 49027
where did you get my my selfie

1 - 6 of 6 Posts