Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Honda cb1000r 2019
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,
I've just bought another cb1000r after a huge regret when I sold my previous one.. This one is a 2020 plus model in white & silver (not to everyone's taste I know!) but wanted to see if anyone knows if there is an aftermarket lower peg option? I'm 6'4" and getting nearer to 50 quicker than I'd like so a bit less knee bend would be nice.

·
Registered
Honda cb1000r 2019
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol! Sadly Its not being delivered till next week :( but I definitely will be putting some pictures on here asap

·
Registered
Honda cb1000r 2019
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that.. I've just emailed them, I'm in the UK but hopefully they will ship over here.. What year is your bike?

·
Registered
13 Posts
These look good. I did a quick check using this import duty calculator and with duty and shipping the landed cost in the UK is £171.56

·
Registered
131 Posts
These look good. I did a quick check using this import duty calculator and with duty and shipping the landed cost in the UK is £171.56

View attachment 49214
Gonna go for a set? Price is still fair for getting a set to the UK. Does provide for a slight relaxed seating.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Guys,
I've just bought another cb1000r after a huge regret when I sold my previous one.. This one is a 2020 plus model in white & silver (not to everyone's taste I know!) but wanted to see if anyone knows if there is an aftermarket lower peg option? I'm 6'4" and getting nearer to 50 quicker than I'd like so a bit less knee bend would be nice.
Did you ever install the Knight Design lowered pegs for your CB1000R? I will likely be doing the same thing because of nagging knee issues. I'm very curious as to the results you achieved with the pegs. One of my friends has the same Knight Design pegs for his Hayabusa and he said it made a big difference.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts