Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stunt Cage - Looking for cb1r owner near San Jose California to help get a tygershark

Ive spoken to Bruce from tygershark cages and he is up for making a custom cage for a cb1000r but I live way out in Pennsylvania, so I would need someone with a cb1000r around an hour or two from San Jose to let him measure their bike. If you are in the market for a stunt cage as well, tygershark cages are top of the line and have spring loaded sliders on them and come with lifetime warranties. Plz reply if you are willing to help a fellow rider out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish i was closer, but i am on the otherside of the world and would love to buy it if they make it, which leads to the next question...

I am thinking of turning the CB1R into a stunt bike, but i can't really play with the back sprocket more than 2-4 teeth due to one sided swing arm getting in the way, so only option is to drop some in the front, any ideas how many to go down, and also what is the standard and how small do they make them for the CB1R?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wish i was closer, but i am on the otherside of the world and would love to buy it if they make it, which leads to the next question...

I am thinking of turning the CB1R into a stunt bike, but i can't really play with the back sprocket more than 2-4 teeth due to one sided swing arm getting in the way, so only option is to drop some in the front, any ideas how many to go down, and also what is the standard and how small do they make them for the CB1R?
Most people stick with stock front or between 1-3 down and if u add that with the 2-4 teeth on the back you should be set. I haven't got this far yet as I'm working on getting the cage first. But the info about the limited rear sprocket area is definitely gonna help me in the future. Thanks alot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts