Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are some options out there that I like. Really want something that prevents bugs and bug juice getting into the details of the instrument panel and surrounding area. Makes for a quick clean-up. I really like the look of the tucked-in headlight placement. Not looking for wind protection. Need to decide soon.

A couple from Puig:

This series is at the top of the list. Would paint to match as well. Inventory is low and expected back at the end of this month--basically now.
Retro Semi Fairing for motorcycle Honda CB1000R NEO SPORTS CAFE 2019 - Motoplastic PUIG
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting White Automotive tire

Simple bolt-on and no painting to be done. Different tint shades available.
Puig Naked New Generation Windscreen Honda CB650R / CB1000R | 5% ($5.96) Off! - RevZilla
Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design

The OEM Honda meter visor (p/n 08R72-MKJ-D00) is clearly a good match for the NSC as it fits into the flat spot at the top of the headlight.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Camera accessory Reflex camera

Then there are many like this one from Dart. This Dart screen looks to be a good quality versus others found online.
Dart Flyscreen - Honda CB650R / CB1000R Piranha Windshield – Dart Flyscreens
Vehicle Automotive lighting White Automotive tire Light

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like the OEM and the Dart myself. I have been looking for one that isn't all pointy, the pre-2018 model had a pointier look and those worked, but the NSC is rounder and smoother and I don't really like most of the flys I've seen. What the both the OEM and Dart need, is one in red, to match the 2019 paint.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Seems like I saw a painted OEM screen at Webike out of Japan. Just checked and no color offered. Color RIte is always an option. I used their candy burnt orange for my former Z1K and it looked great. Still have unused cans here, but no use for the orange. For now. They have the candy chromosphere red available. (y)

Paint Search (colorrite.com)

·
Registered
1 Posts
How are you liking the faring after riding with it a few months?
How does the wind protection compare?
Have you got any more pictures from the front of the bike?

I really dig the esthetics but I’m mostly looking for relief from the winter wind.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts