Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that go a long way :)

After about 3 months of living with my beloved CB I have just finished a few small touch-ups that go a long way looks wise (at least I think so).

Puig Frame Sliders

R&G Engine Sliders

R&G Engine Guard

Rizoma Indicators all around (absolutely hate original indicators on most motorcycles)

R&G Spindle Slider (not crazy about these looks wise, probably will just put them on for use with a double paddock stand)

and finally Bruudt Tail Tidy (need to move the license plate up but I have to figure out how to do it without turning it into "swiss cheese")

So the "finished product" looks something like this

Future wishes and wants are of course an exhaust (SC-Project or Yoshi), decent looking rear view mirrors (ridiculously priced those are) and better feeling grips.

Immediate want is a pair of side softbags for a long delayed road trip. Any suggestions would be welcomed (just strap them on, no bars etc)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks Gargoyle!

Yes I was looking at the SW-Motech ones and they are indeed fine looking an easy to install.
BUT they are pricey and only come in 14/21lt size which for a longer trip might be limiting. Would rather something in the 28/30something size.

Thanks again!!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Check out the shad sports rack if you're looking for luggage, excellent bit of kit, thread on here somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts