Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing a Leo Vince Carbon Fiber on the bike. A little louder than stock, but not too much. Lost a few pounds and smaller form factor allows more access to the rear wheel.
I know it's not the most expensive one out there, but it works for me. Don't mind the dirty bike...I live on a gravel road. :)
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
Your Battery Tender pigtail is uncapped. :p
My SC-Project pipe is not much louder than stock, if at all, but that comes with being EURO 4 compliant. Much easier to remove it to get the wheel off than that OEM contraption.
Tire Automotive tire Crankset Bicycle tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SC Project makes great stuff. Lucky you! Good catch on the SAE connector...

Just for information sake, if anyone else buys the Leo Vince, the directions are wrong (at least on the '21 model) on the location of the inch wide spacer. It actually goes on the outside of the bracket. This will move the muffler out from the tire. I just had to go back and move mine.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
916 Posts
the directions are wrong
The directions for the SC-Project were piss poor as well and unavailable online. I had to refer to the NSC pics on the website to make sure I had mine mounted correctly.

Akrapovič has their stuff together with online instructions that include text and actual installation photos so you can see what you're getting into before you purchase.

·
Registered
'21 CB1000R
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The directions for the SC-Project were piss poor as well and unavailable online. I had to refer to the NSC pics on the website to make sure I had mine mounted correctly.

Akrapovič has their stuff together with online instructions that include text and actual installation photos so you can see what you're getting into before you purchase.
I will have to say that LV customer service was top notch. I emailed them about the close proximity of the slip-on to the tire, and within a couple hours they had replied with a photo showing the correct installation procedure.
All in all, pretty happy with the quality of product and service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts