Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else turned up the brightness of the 'glow' from the LCD displays? I thought it had to be too dark to see it personally, so I turned it up. Mine was on 1/3 when I got it, so I turned it up to 3/3. I guess I'll see how bright that makes it the next time I'm riding in the dark.

In case you don't know how to do it, with the ignition on, press and hold both buttons on the dash. After about two seconds you should see a flashing 1, 2 or 3 on the right hand display. You cycle through the brightness settings with the right hand button (1 being dimmest, 3 being brightest). Press and hold both again to save or press the left hand button to set the clock while you're in here

·
Registered
668 Posts
Yes ant was reading the same thing myself and thought about changing mine to see how much brighter it is. :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I find anything else I think would be useful, I'll let you know! Anything else that you need to know while you wait for an English manual?

·
Registered
668 Posts
My brightness level was set to 2 now on setting 3 and adjusted the clock theres must have been slow. :rollin

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you ridden in the dark yet Alan? If so, did you find the display to be too dull, or did it have to be darker than you'd hoped before you could see that glow?

I did think that the headlight is pretty good considering the standard bulbs too. The full beam is stonking too; I was lighting up hills miles away when I had mine on the other night.

·
Registered
668 Posts
No antnee not been out at night yet, only seen the brightness in the garage :thumbup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts