Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it some of the photos show a wider black band at the top of the rev counter and other don,t and is there any photos of the pipe work for the ABS/CBS systems.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
ALAN said:
Why is it some of the photos show a wider black band at the top of the rev counter and other don,t
Not sure I know what you mean Alan. Do you have any comparative images you can show us?

I've not seen an ABS model bike yet at all personally, never mind any details of the brake lines

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry can,t seam to get the images to work will try again. :angry

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
Yes thanks for the pictures...

It does look slightly different to the VFR system but not much....

Personally all those tubes and things look ugly.... would be non-ABS for me if I was buying one.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
They do seem too visible on the white mudguard too don't you think? Probably won't be too bad on a black bike?

I'm surprised nobody has done a mudguard which the lines can run inside of yet for tidiness. Or have they?

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Alan, I think I understand your question now... the black at the top of the display is on that unofficial photo is because the LCD rev counter is actually IN the dash, ie it's recessed and not on the surface. The shiny cover that you see is actually away from the LCD itself. Is that what you were asking?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hi ant, its the top of the rev counters one picture has a black band at the top, the other has blue back ground which go,s to the top or is it just the angle its taken from and thanks for the pictures of the brake lines. :hello

·
Registered
876 Posts
Alan, I think it's just the angle that the pics have been taken from, the top one has been taken from above while the second looks like it's been taken from over the tank.

Edit: Ooops, didn't see above reply before posting

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
JJON said:
Edit: Ooops, didn't see above reply before posting
Which one? :lol

Antnee said:
the black at the top of the display is on that unofficial photo is because the LCD rev counter is actually IN the dash, ie it's recessed and not on the surface. The shiny cover that you see is actually away from the LCD itself.
Antnee said:
Yeah, it's just the angle it's taken at, because the screen itself is recessed into the unit :thumbup

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still look different to me,top picture has a sliver band around the out side LCD,s :hello

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
[Honda CB1000R]
photo size » normal | large | hi-def « register first!

« previous image next image »
Comments
Leave Your Comment:
» Register now to leave comments! It's free and only takes a few seconds.

Gallery: NEC

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
not having a good day computer ain,t doing what i want fcuk IT i give up lmfao. :pray

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
ALAN said:
Still look different to me,top picture has a sliver band around the out side LCD,s :hello
I would definitely say that's the light reflecting back off the displays. Remember that the top image is a proper Honda photo which has been taken in studio conditions, whereas most of the rest of them are real-world photos

I think you can see it quite clearly in this video. Watch specifically as they walk away from the bike and you can see how it is:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts