Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just been told I have to wait 2 weeks for my bike to arrive in London,,,,anyone else playing the waiting game, in the mean time I was trying to hunt down a new exhaust system and can only find Leo vince SBK, I have attached the pics the sales chic sent me, they look good, also spoke to Micron but they will have nothing untill Sept...
has anyone else found another system?

If you live near Chiswick, London then lets go for a ride when my bike arrives?

Regards
Richard

Attachments

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Richard. Yeah, we've seen those two, but nothing else yet. I may be letting Scorpion borrow my bike in a couple of weeks to develop a system for it, we'll see though. Who have you ordered from? See if Doble can get you one sooner, and check out the discounts forum to see what deals you can get as a member :thumbup

Oh, :welcome by the way! :hello

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
As Ant said.... give Dobles a call unless you have already put down a deposit.... potentially any new can you buy could be up to 40% off if you buy from them.

Failing that all club members benefit from a 20% discount :thumbup

I am over in the South East of London... there's a rideout planned from Boxhill in a couple of weeks (you might have your CB1000R by then - check out Events).

Oh.... and :welcome

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
stanleyr46 said:
Is it a good Idea to ditch the Cat converter?
Apparently it gives a throatier sound from the can, and it looks a hell of a lot neater I think. Personal choice though

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
I phoned dobles on Monday as unable to get the colour I wanted in S/West until start of August. Dobles are delivering my bike on Saturday.

RESULT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts