Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
Hi Mark :welcome

Glad to have you with us. Are you a member of the Facebook CB1000R group? I recognise your avatar from there I'm sure.

I think you're the first person to admit to having considered a green bike before a black, silver and white bike. Personally I don't think it's a bad colour, certainly not as bad as many are saying, but it is my fourth choice from the current selection. It's got to be black! :lol

Dylan, my part-ex bike is my every day run around. Don't put those kind of fears in my head now! :banghead

·
Registered
11,187 Posts
When I bought my first Hornet in black my Mrs went ape at me because she thought I wouldn't be visible. I pointed out that from head on the only colour would be a little on the front because of the front mudguard, and very little on the rear because you obviously see the black tyre and the black undertray, so the colour makes little difference to visibility on a naked I think. Sure, a lighter coloured bike is more visible from the side, but when would you be seen from the side? My theory is to get the colour you want and if you want to be visible then get a brightly coloured helmet and jacket :rollin

I do like the white though! :thumbup

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.