Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
843 Posts
Fordzoid said:
after some more searching around in the porch eventually I found JJON :lol
That's very funny Dan but a very"sizist"!! :bad It's not his fault he's a shortarse ffs!!
If the lazy bastad had bothered to cut his grass then this wouldn't have happened :box

I'm not too worried by his clearly sizist comments though, when we got back in the car my daughter informed me that, while I was ringing the bell then stepping into the porch and banging on the door in an attempt to get the inhabitants out from behind the sofa, the dog left a little something for Dan in his garden :evil

:notme Sorry mate, had I known at the time I'd have probably, ermm...pretended that I didn't know :lol

· Registered
843 Posts
:rollin :rollin

I'll remember that next time and sling it over the back fence :evil

Lovely doggie by the way, very friendly chappie :respekt

· Registered
843 Posts
DAN said:
Yeah nice dog you have there to mate... even if it does sh!t everywhere :lol

Get this... we saddo' are going to a Cocker Spaniel Owners meet tomorrow :lol :lol

Down the coast for a walk along the beach followed by fish and chips :lol

About 20+ dogs there! should be interesting....

But the chippy restaurant sounds interesting... a possible venue for a future fish and chip run me thinks :thumbup
Sounds OK mate, be good for the dog, though be careful, lots of small bones in the fish :laugh

So what happens with the dogs while you're munching away? Outside with the missus? :evil

Saddo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.