Honda CB1000R Forum banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
v_linardi said:
by the way can you change my name just to V .i dont need my last name any more in this forum
I don't think that's a bad idea, seeing as how everyone calls you V anyway :rollin I don't know what you mean about tickets though mate :notme

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Right now we have a Council can you get that bloody pot hole filled in at the end of my road,when i come back home of a evening its right on my cornering line,, :box

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Sorry, we've redefined what a pot-hole is. It has to be atleast 12 yds wide, 24 yds long and 3 ft deep :book

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
mel b said:
@ Ghost - My understanding of this move is that we are not "representative's".

We represent no one, Admin or members. We are a tool to be used for the benefit of everyone on here.

It would be unworkable for every little idea, change or issue to be taken to a membership wide vote.

We will raise issues on behalf of members and try to guide the Admin for the better of the site and it's users.
Mel ,mate i dont see you as a'tool' :lol

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
ghostrider7 said:
mel b said:
@ Ghost - My understanding of this move is that we are not "representative's".

We represent no one, Admin or members. We are a tool to be used for the benefit of everyone on here.

It would be unworkable for every little idea, change or issue to be taken to a membership wide vote.

We will raise issues on behalf of members and try to guide the Admin for the better of the site and it's users.
Yellow card for you pal :bad

I knew it was a bad word choice, it was just a matter of who got there first - my money was on Rainman or Blade.

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
mel b said:
FBG said:
Mel :stupid except the "tool" bit :taunt2
ghostrider7 said:
mel b said:
I knew it was a bad word choice, it was just a matter of who got there first - my money was on Rainman or Blade.
It was actually Tracey mate :rollin

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Oooooops ........................

Large slice of humble pie for the idiot from Leeds please. :bone

Sorry Ghosty I should have read the thread properly - yellow card rescinded mate :angel

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
Here is my first request for the Gestapo, could you vet any jokes from Gargy before they are posted on to forum please, the poor bloke must of spent a fortune on coats and im running out of tumble weed,s , thanks

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Think your out of luck there Nicey now Gargy has shifted those two old barges he got more coat money now,, :D

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Mr Nice - your request has been very careful consideration by all council members.

We tabled a motion and passed it to admin and after lengthy negotiation the following decision was reached.

"You can go bollox mate - why should we be the only ones to suffer" :taunt

If you wish to appeal this decision - tough.

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
Im nominate Cat In The Cat for one of the vacant Gestapo positions :thumbup

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Mr Nice said:
Im nominate Cat In The Cat for one of the vacant Gestapo positions :thumbup

Thats ok by me,just as long as no woman are put in charge,,,
:lol
:help