Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We have just added this new service from MCN to the links forum:

Let MCN help you pick motorcycle insurance - compare our tool to the competition and you'll see why.

With MCN Compare, motorcycle insurance comparison becomes a simple task. Search for bike insurance quotes, read motorbike insurance help and advice, and compare prices from the leading motorcycle insurance providers. Finding affordable motor bike insurance is easy if you use our tool to compare motorbike insurance.

Get your motorcycle insurance quote now

We search trusted brands including...

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Good one. Just had my renewal through yesterday which was interesting as Renewal was £480, But had a quotion as well for £274.

Just done this link and Honda start at £210. Will have to check this out fully as £60 is £60....In my pocket.

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
sadbiker said:
Good one. Just had my renewal through yesterday which was interesting as Renewal was £480, But had a quotion as well for £274.

Just done this link and Honda start at £210. Will have to check this out fully as £60 is £60....In my pocket.
To right m8 £60 in your skyrocket is better than in there's :thumbup

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Nice system, although once you start adding extra's such as breakdown the price really bumps up...

Kwik Fit are the chepeast for me but I wont be choosing them and their £600 excess!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
DAN said:
Nice system, although once you start adding extra's such as breakdown the price really bumps up...

Kwik Fit are the chepeast for me but I wont be choosing them and their £600 excess!
Same for me, I'll enjoy reading the mag though, thanks Ant. :thumbup

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Will be talking to my own brokers today to see if they can get their price down to what this site has quoted. Need to make an amendment to what they've got, but they have all quoted with same insurer, so rather give my own broker a chance to keep my business as they have been good to me since being with them and "er" writing off 2 motorcycles in 2006. :banghead

1 - 8 of 8 Posts