Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Currently imagining what Mrs Gromit would say if I told her the bike was too filthy to leave in the garage, so I'd be bringing it into the lounge room.

I'm sure it would end well...

·
Registered
2014 Matte Gold CB1000R
15 Posts
Sexiest ass on a motorcycle. Arguable with the Duc 848. But who's to quibble?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Rode 150 miles last night, bike got caked in grime. So, today, she's in the lounge, in the warm! Deep clean, and better looking than ornaments! Love this bike.
Does that muffler require the fuel mapping to be enriched or can it safely be used with OEM fuel mapping?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bought secondhand with it on. I believe it's a slip on and doesn't require remapping.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Bought secondhand with it on. I believe it's a slip on and doesn't require remapping.
So I bought the Akrapovič open slip-on for my 2014. This from their website:
Akrapovič Slip-On with optional link pipe for Honda CB1000R must be used in combination with ECU fuel mapping enrichment, otherwise you risk severe engine damage!

For Dynojet Power Commander users: PC III USB mappings for HONDA CB1000R available on

PC III USB mappings available for HONDA CB1000R
www.powercommander.com:
M135-504 (with DB killer)
M135-505 (without DB killer)
There was a downloadable custom map specifically for the 2014

·
Registered
144 Posts
My Dad keeps 2 bikes in the house. One of his Vfr750's is in the front room and the CBX1000 is in the hall way with the heated floor. Luckily my Mum is very tolerant. I've suggested keeping my CB in the house to the girlfriend but it didn't go down well:cry:

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Rode 150 miles last night, bike got caked in grime. So, today, she's in the lounge, in the warm! Deep clean, and better looking than ornaments! Love this bike.
I can picture you in the gents too like this.---

Reactions: Gromit

·
Registered
69 Posts
So to remove that slip-on, is it just a matter of removing the bolt from the rear set and releasing the springs? @GaryM

1 - 10 of 10 Posts