Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Start: Compose myself and breath in lots of cool oxygen rich air as I blip the throttle and psyche myself for the fast bends ahead...

At 1.29 secs I click down a gear and give it a handful, my arms are pulled off and my eyes sink back into their sockets as the horizon lunges towards me and the digital speedo rolls up like something out of Knightrider, pity I can't make you feel the acceleration in the videos but just don't look at the speedo too closely ;-) :angel

At 2.12secs at the Giveway junction I see that Mr BMW was going my way so I simply had to do something naughty to stop him from spoiling my fun on my favourite bends :twofin

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
:clap
Ya well good with that camera stuff. My good one needs an IEEEEEEE99 firestarter or something :notme
:smoke :smoke :smoke
;)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DeanMorgan said:
Bloody excellent that...when ya give it some on't throttle your speedo hit 118mph within about 4 seconds, nice.
I know, these 600RRs are more powerful than you think and it always amazes me ... the power in this 600 is so much greater than the old ones, I had an F3 before and it was like I had gone out and bought a litre bike in comparison ... also the 600RR has very very strong top get acceleration, often I can't believe it's in top it is pulling so hard and I look for another gear ..lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mr Nice said:
Juliet said:
Mr Nice said:
show yourself woman,
Um, but, but ... but I'm so ugly :shake
dont worry, most of the old farts on here look like Heather off eastenders and Sir Les Pattersons love child.

·
Registered
585 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,844 Posts
Oh God not again, Now look Jules you have set off the lonely hearts club just like Tamz does. :love Never post a picture of yourself, OH you have dear oh dear :rollin

·
Registered
384 Posts
blade said:
Juliet said:
Mr Nice said:
Juliet said:
Mr Nice said:
show yourself woman,
Um, but, but ... but I'm so ugly :shake
dont worry, most of the old farts on here look like Heather off eastenders and Sir Les Pattersons love child.

Nice long legs you have there :love :love
Now thats the sexiest thing I have seen between a pair of female legs for a long time :taunt2

By the way, what does the ARAF stand for (I assume its slow in some foreign lingo!) so where abouts are you riding?
does that make me ARAF?

·
Registered
384 Posts
smurf_bud said:
By the way, what does the ARAF stand for (I assume its slow in some foreign lingo!) so where abouts are you riding?
does that make me ARAF?
Its bloody welsh wales isnt it look you in the valleys boy yo......it was all looking so good upto that point......

·
Administrator
7,101 Posts
Very good video,like the sneaky 'get in front of the beemer bit' -quick thinking. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts