Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Not missed you at all,where you been collecting more pictures of kids with disabilitys to post up and take the piss out of, :bone

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
Come on boys all this argueing so much hate, whats caused this? It needs to be sorted,i know, why dont you swap wank socks with eachother for a couple of days , feels each others vibes, different strokes and all that :thumbup :smoke

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Theres havin a laugh and piss taking and yes it goes over the top a bit sometimes but someone who uses pictures of Downs syndrome kids to be funny just aint.

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
blade said:
Theres havin a laugh and piss taking and yes it goes over the top a bit sometimes but someone who uses pictures of Downs syndrome kids to be funny just aint.
I agree on that one

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one
yup i agree on that one :thumbup what about Dwarves and very mild disabilitys, like a limp or a gammy wing?

·
Premium Member
3,655 Posts
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one
yup i agree on that one :thumbup what about Dwarves and very mild disabilitys, like a limp or a gammy wing?
priceless Mr N :clap :clap :clap :clap

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one

I think you mean Dwarf Jack,,:rolleyes1 :taunt2

·
Registered
5,486 Posts
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one

Dwarf is singular... :taunt2

·
Banned
5,355 Posts
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one

no , i defo mean Dwarves you lemon :taunt

·
Banned
6,335 Posts
Mr Nice said:
blade said:
Mr Nice said:
rainman said:
blade said:
I agree on that one

no , i defo mean Dwarves you lemon :taunt
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0029583/

Your the lemon :taunt :taunt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts