Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years we've had a really relaxed attitude on this forum, and we've allowed an almost anything-goes culture to develop. However, certain elements have abused this relaxed attitude for many years and it has gotten to the point where the team are no longer prepared to tolerate it. With the exception of the rants forum, we will be implementing a much more stringent policy, whereby any posts that we feel are out of order WILL be deleted, and the member who posted it MAY be immediately banned without warning. If we have reason to suspect that a new user is simply a banned user trying to return then we will immediately ban this user also and delete all of their posts. We apologise for any genuine users who may be caught up in the crossfire, but this action has become necessary if we're going to rescue what was once a great forum. If you don't like the rules, don't moan about it; we no longer care. Just go elsewhere. If you're not going to behave on the site then you're simply not welcome. Them's the rules

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
"Them's the rules"

Did you have problems finishing off the post Ant? Asking for Gargy's input was definitely a mistake. Don't you ever learn? :shake

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
A chuffing men.
Yorkshire expression ?????????

Please translate for us folks down south.

Or even more down south in the middle of France.----:D

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
I still get "Reported Posts" emails (not sure why), and there have been a lot recently!

I do sometimes think people can be a bit over-sensitive, and, don't forget, you don't have to reply to posts you don't like, it only encourages the comments you don't want. That being said, I did get fed up with a lot of the shite and went back to being a foccer: far more civilized over there!.

If admin feel this is the action needed, then go for it.

BTW, nice to see there are still a fair few of you still on here from the early days, Happy New Year to you all!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
A happy one to you too Steve! A foccer? I heard you'd grown your hair and joined a hippy commune? :)

·
Premium Member
2,891 Posts
I still get "Reported Posts" emails (not sure why), and there have been a lot recently!

I do sometimes think people can be a bit over-sensitive, and, don't forget, you don't have to reply to posts you don't like, it only encourages the comments you don't want. That being said, I did get fed up with a lot of the shite and went back to being a foccer: far more civilized over there!.

If admin feel this is the action needed, then go for it.

BTW, nice to see there are still a fair few of you still on here from the early days, Happy New Year to you all!
Howdy Steve!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts