Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
Im after the decal on the fuel tank, and the rear cowl on the 2012 Honda CB1R, the gold and black trim continuation decals.

As im wanting to buy this and then get a graphics guy to use it as a template so i can recolour it the honda blue and midnight black.

So if anyone can either copy the decal for me and send it to me in Australia, or point me to a place that sell this decal?

I tried doble and 2 weeks on i have no reply, and its not the first time i asked for doble bits with no reply, so any other Honda reseller?? As i want it ASAP.

thanks

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Honda are very strict with their licensing of products, so in Australia the bike only lasted a year - 2009 and then it was stopped. Thus getting anything for the bike is hard. Neverlone the decals for a overseas bike that is not allowed. Been there done that before.

So thanks for your offer I may hit you up for it, but firstly I need a website to see the costs of it/them

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers.. much appreciated at least as a cost point, still after a site though.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no stickers i have the 2009 model,, thus i would get these one custom to the colours i want on them, as i did that previously for my 600rr, got the standard ones and had them modified to suit my bike better.

the hunt continues.. or i will get them through on here with ppl willing to help a Aussie out.. cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts