Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Love the bikes, but from the looks of the CB1R's rear tire, doesn't look like you get to play much in the twisties...shame. You should come over to Arkansas some this fall with us...we'll get that tire back into proper shape and use all of it...:thumbup

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love the bikes, but from the looks of the CB1R's rear tire, doesn't look like you get to play much in the twisties...shame. You should come over to Arkansas some this fall with us...we'll get that tire back into proper shape and use all of it...:thumbup
I generally go to Arkansas 3 times a year. We always stay at Best Western in Clarksville and ride everything North of I-40. Would love to have you tag along on Push Mountain if you can keep up.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I generally go to Arkansas 3 times a year. We always stay at Best Western in Clarksville and ride everything North of I-40. Would love to have you tag along on Push Mountain if you can keep up.
Push, 123, 9, all the usual suspects are fair game. I stay at that same BW frequently, but also in Harrison as that's where one of our riding buddies lives. Kinda sounds like a challenge you issued?

Anyway we ride our own rides, as I'm sure you do. Just got back from a four day VFR rally at the HUB, I was two up with my wife on the ST roadpig, so lots of peg dragging unfortunately. Going back over Oct 12-14 on the CB, likely camping at the HUB, but am flexible if you and any friends want to join. Also got a trip planned over the Halloween weekend if you are free. Need to get Broc down from Kansas as well...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not a challenge just a response I usually give to people who have never ridden with me that make remarks about my tires on the internet. Is this better? Picture taken at the end of Push Mountain by the VFD
IMG_1466.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
I like your taste, two stunning bikes there and I also envy you, lucky man, best of luck with it

Reactions: Hooligan Lord

·
Registered
443 Posts
I can see I ticked you off while not meaning to. My bad. Was only attempting to issue an invite to ride where tires don't get squared off. There was no ulterior motive to put you down. Accept my apologies and have fun on your rides...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts