Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the first imege wait for tomorrow...
:zzz :zzz :zzz

:thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Wait until tomorrow!! Your as bad as Honda! :rollin

Congratulations Andreanegri. :clap

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Andrea, PLEASE, we're getting bad reviews here in the UK, PLEASE tell us it's great! And get those damn pictures online! :lol

Congratulations BTW :clap

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Antnee said:
Andrea, PLEASE, we're getting bad reviews here in the UK, PLEASE tell us it's great!
What?
:blah :blah :blah

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Exactly. Andrea, the latest review here in the UK wasn't very good, we're hoping that your personal impression is much better. I'm guessing from the thumb up in your picture that you're happy with it?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ALAN said:
Need a review to tell us the good points and the bad. :beer
I only ride 30 km...you need to wait a little bit!
:8 :8 :8

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was just reading a test between the CB, FZ1, speed tripple, Z1000 and the super duke. overall winner is the CB1000R.

each bike has his own +'s and -'s.

the onley bad thing about the CB was the front suspension, to soft for road racing . only when they set de in- and out damping ( is this corect English??) to max the suspension wil do his job ( on circuit )

sprints to 100km/h and 180km/h
are the cb's best friend, he beat them all :box

gr T

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
That's interesting Tommy. The UK grouptest was the CB1000R, FZ1, SuperDuke and Speed Triple and the CB1000R came last. So far I must admit that it seems to be the only bad review I've seen. Same complaints about the stock suspension; hopefully it can be corrected though.

stardust tommy said:
only when they set de in- and out damping ( is this corect English??) to max the suspension wil do his job ( on circuit )
Not sure, you have Spring Preload, Compression and Rebound Damping, compression being when the forks go down, rebound as it comes back up, is that what you mean?

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Ant if you've turned gay use the 'head banging against wall' emoticom and I won't tell anyone!! :thumbup

Ok,I've edited my original post as I was being a plonker!! :)

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Antnee said:
Exactly. Andrea, the latest review here in the UK wasn't very good, we're hoping that your personal impression is much better. I'm guessing from the thumb up in your picture that you're happy with it?
Cheers Steve :banghead

·
Registered
876 Posts
Ok,I've edited my original post as I was being a plonker!!
Don't get started on that mate, you'll have alot of editing to do :p

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks to all!
Tonight I put the new cover for handbar (with 289 number) on.
I also spent a little time to "build" the racing stand...it was not so simple...
;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Antnee said:
I'm not hearing too much about riding it yet! Is the weather bad or don't you have time?
...the second one...
Here's the suitcase with presents from Honda (for the first 999 owner):

1 - 20 of 23 Posts