1,417 Posts
WAHOO :yay 2x 'No 13' Decals on there way to me now :yay

Big Thanks to Ant & Nick :respekt :beer

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope you all like :thumbup

Of course, if you don't want the www. on the front, you can just not apply that bit too

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Antnee said:
Hope you all like :thumbup

Of course, if you don't want the www. on the front, you can just not apply that bit too
Ant i think i speak on behalf of all the Members of this Forum telling you that we are PROUD to show off these Decals on our Bikes!!

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I appreciate that :thumbup

I just meant that some people may prefer it to say "HondaCB1000R.com" rather than "www.HondaCB1000R.com", you know, simpler :thumbup

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Ant i think i speak on behalf of all the Members of this Forum telling you that we are PROUD to show off these Decals on our Bikes!!

Taking a lot of misplaced responsibility there Satch. Should I place my sticker on my 'bike under the 'CB900' sticker or 'Hornet'? :notme

;) Great job Ant! :thumbup

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
Fordzoid said:

Taking a lot of misplaced responsibility there Satch. Should I place my sticker on my 'bike under the 'CB900' sticker or 'Hornet'? :notme

OK Smart :potty maybe with the exception of you, & Dan of course.....

;) Great job Ant! :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I don't think it's reasonable to expect a discount on an item that only costs a couple of £'s and is done specifically for members of the site, but that's not to say that Nick won't honour the discount. I wouldn't if I were him though! :rollin

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Antnee said:
I don't think it's reasonable to expect a discount on an item that only costs a couple of £'s and is done specifically for members of the site, but that's not to say that Nick won't honour the discount. I wouldn't if I were him though! :rollin
Didn't go for the discount myself, as you say Ant Nick is doing it at a great cost (P&P costs more than the stickers). Thanks again. :thumbup

·
Registered
892 Posts
Good work, not nit picking (well i am) but none for a WHITE bike!??

Ant

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They're designed to go on the subframe, so yeah, since all bikes have the same coloured subframe :lol

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
WAHOO, got my CB1R Decals 2day :yay

They look really profesionally done Nicks done a brilliant job :thumbup
Cant wait to get them on the Bike i think there gonna look top :)

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Got mine today got the one's i orderd :banghead :banghead i did email Ian and ask for number 16's but got number 15's my mistake just hoped Ian got my email obviously not :banghead :banghead .Owell i'll stick one on my number plate on the bike and one on the back of my van :thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe you didn't get the one you wanted because you were calling Nick Ian?

So we're clear, you didn't email Ian @ Doble, instead of Nick @ Jesters did you?

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Received my stickers this morning, look good although not on the bike yet. Thanks Jesters :thumbup :beer

·
Registered
2,594 Posts
Antnee said:
Maybe you didn't get the one you wanted because you were calling Nick Ian?

So we're clear, you didn't email Ian @ Doble, instead of Nick @ Jesters did you?
No it was jesters just got his name mixed up :banghead :banghead

1 - 20 of 81 Posts