Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How is the performance?
What is the idle decibel meter?
What is the 5k rpm decibel meter?

Thank you guys!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I have the sc project full exhaust, but i had the slip on first, i don’t know anyone with the cs, but I’m guessing it’ll only be a little bit louder than stock with the slip on. I can’t say i felt any increase in performance on the street. Probably not super helpful but hopefully someone with the exhaust weighs in

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have the sc project full exhaust, but i had the slip on first, i don’t know anyone with the cs, but I’m guessing it’ll only be a little bit louder than stock with the slip on. I can’t say i felt any increase in performance on the street. Probably not super helpful but hopefully someone with the exhaust weighs in
I'm not after with the performance but the sounds. hehe

The only reason why I'm asking the DB meter is because our country has a law that the DB meter of a pipe will not exceed to 115db.

My next question is. is the sounds are nice on the ears? or are they annoying? (Talking about CSRACING pipe)

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
517 Posts
A legal slip-on alone is not going to change the sound much more than the way the OEM (stock) exhaust sounds. You'd need a mid-pipe to change the sound which would probably make the exhaust illegal in your country.

·
Registered
2019 CB1000R
517 Posts
This is on my bike. Didn't really change the sound that much. It might be a little bit louder.

·
Registered
Honda CB1000R // SC80 // Silver
66 Posts
Legality aside, has anyone had any experience with removing the "spot weld" from the DB Killer? (asking for a friend, of course)

Tis a masafaka to try and get that loose.

… uhm … so "I've heard".

(SC Project S1-GP, 2020 or 2021 model)

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've had the CS exhaust for a few years on my CB and I love it. Gets lots of compliments as well. Aside from the great sound, it's very high quality and very well built.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts