Over $6 million Available Through Red Riders Rewards Program
TORRANCE, Calif., February 11, 2015 – Demonstrating its commitment to supporting motorcycle racing in the USA, American Honda today announced the continuation of the Red Riders Rewards program for 2015, with more than $6 million in earnings available to racers—an increase of $1 million. Through the Red Riders Rewards program, Honda riders are given the opportunity to earn payouts across the country, at more than 1,500 races. Specialties covered include motocross, off-road, dirt track, ATV and road racing.
“We’re happy to announce this continuation and expansion of Honda’s Red Riders Rewards program for 2015,” said Mike Snyder, Senior Manager of Motorcycle Marketing Communications at American Honda. “Racing has always been fundamental for Honda. By increasing the opportunities for earning contingency rewards through competition, we’re confident that Honda riders will enjoy even more success on tracks across the country this season.”
There are a number of exciting changes for the 2015 season, including:
• A revamped off-road component, with increased payouts and the addition of the AMA/NATC MotoTrials National Series.
• Larger payouts in several major off-road championships, including GNCC, the AMA National Hare and Hound Championship, AMA District 37 Big 6 Grand Prix Series and AMA National Enduro Series.
• Increased rewards in Regional Qualifiers for the AMA Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn Ranch.
• Expansion to new series and classes nationwide.
• Continued rewards for high-profile amateur motocross events across the USA, including the Daytona Amateur Supercross, GNC International Motocross Final, Freestone Spring Championship, NMA World Mini Grand Prix, Mammoth Motocross, AMA Ponca City Motocross Championships, Amateur National Motocross Championship at Loretta Lynn’s and Winter Olympics.
• Payment to 22nd place in AMA Supercross, for both the 450SX and 250SX main events.
• Payment to 20th place per moto for the 450 and 250 Classes in the AMA Pro Motocross Championship.
• Increased pro-rider payout for Arenacross.
• Addition of the newly formed MotoAmerica road racing series (replacing AMA Pro Road Racing), with increased payout for all classes.
For program details and a list of all eligible units, visit HondaRedRiders.com. Honda Red Rider Rewards program inquiries may be directed to the info hotline at (310) 781-5111.