Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and Gals,

I'm an old CB1 rider, or should I say ex CB1 rider. I haven't ridden since I sold her (20+years) :cry and I've never lost that itch.
Well, I've been torturing myself by looking at bikes for the past couple of years, and lately I've been stuck on the 2007 VFR Anniversary.
When I went to my local stealer to look at the latest VFR 800...There she was...CB1KR...:eek::love

I'd not seen anything like it...It was hidden amongst the other nakeds but WOW.

I registered when I saw potent1's Post:

...I love the CB1K...but I honestly only found out about while doing research for a bike and then randomly found one for sale at a great price within days. If it wasn't for the random chain of events I'm not sure if I'd even have one. But i'm so glad I do and I know many others would love the bike too. But its hard getting the word out.
Not sure if the CB1KR's too much of a bike, but the quirkiness of the VFR (rr/stator problem) with others...is making me think twice about it.

Cheers,

Bill

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
Why-------------TOO much of a bike ???????------I'm 77 and I've got one.---Go buy it, you'll love it.

And Welcome to the forum too.
:thumbup

·
Premium Member
4,583 Posts
Go go go for it. :welcome

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I have a 1994 CB1000 and 2014 CB1000 > the 2014 is definitely a different animal, and it makes me grin like a loon. So long as you remember to take it easy till you get used to it, you'll be fine.

·
Banned
536 Posts
Welcome Bill,get the bike just to look at and you will ride it afterwards,it's not a hard core naked and very easy to ride,PS send us some of your sunshine ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts