Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI. I'm from Portugal and actually I have a honda cb600 Hornet, my first bike. :)

I'm waiting for cb1000r and firsts road tests and reviews. I almost decide to change my hornet for the new CB.

:beer
Rui

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hello and :welcome Rui. Where in Portugal are you?

·
Premium Member
2,898 Posts
Hello there.... all the way down in Portugal... I believe you are our first member from Portugal so an especially big :welcome goes out to you.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DAN said:
Hello there.... all the way down in Portugal... I believe you are our first member from Portugal so an especially big :welcome goes out to you.

Thank you DAN. :)

Fordzoid said:
Hello and :welcome Rui. Where in Portugal are you?
I'm from Cacém, 25km from Lisbon and maybe 10km from the beautiful village of Sintra.

:thumbup

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Hi Rui :welcome

I've only been to Portugal once (Praia De Rocha/Portimao) but I loved it there, the people were great and we got out away from the coast and had a great time. England's oldest ally too :thumbup

Glad to have you with us :beer

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
I have worked many years in Faial,Azores on a sportfishing boat. Ever been there Rui? I always had to overnight in Lisbon flying to and from there. :thumbup

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BIG NEWS

BIG NEWS!!!

Today I receive news about my cb1000r. 27th of June she arrives to Barcelona - Spain and maybe 1st of July arrives at Sintra - Portugal. Less than 7 days... :D

By other side, today I pass in the shop and I signed papers to sell my cb600 hornet, someone out there is riding my ex-hornet...

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
That's great news Rui! Fingers crossed there are CB1000Rs in the UK or at least on the way now. They're due to be delivered on the 27th, ready for release on the 4th... I hope!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
With a delay, but yesterday I receive my new CB1000R :lick

At the door of the dealer with 1km.

First stop at gas station

Front picture

Side picture

A run at the beach.

I'm soo happy. :rollin

·
Registered
11,186 Posts
Excellent! It's about time! How were you finding those warning lights in the sun? Don't look too bad in the first picture, but likewise they don't look really clear either

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Until now I dont notice any problem with lights and the sun. I'm not tall, about 5'6 (168cm), maybe the angle between me and the panel helps in this.

But at the night it's beautiful, all panel in blue. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts