Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone 馃憢

The Beautiful Beast arrived yesterday, 2021 Black Edition. Excited to be part of the community. Looking forward to the friendly and informative chats. It has been a fun journey to finally purchase the CB1000R. I have been buying, fixing, selling and trading up bikes for a few years now to reach this goal. The last bike I owned and traded in was my 2020 cb650r. I haven't had the chance to ride the CB1000R yet. Praying for a nice day before the snow falls. It's going to be a long winter 馃槳.

Best regards,
K9INE.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! Iam a fair weather rider. The thought of salt on the bike makes me sweat 馃槗. So a quick story behind K9INE. I was on a bike trip in Maine/ Vermont and well I was riding I was trying to come up with a personal plate idea 馃挕. I had a gift card for a personal plate, so my last name is Knight my favorite number is 9 = Knight9 ( Hockey # and Racing # ) and I love dogs. So K9INE 馃榿. This is my Dog Shadow, named after my first bike.
Dog Plant Water dog Window Carnivore

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only thing I have done so far is the sc project sc1 carbon slip on. I`m looking for some bar end mirrors that I like and have been thinking about a full exhaust and tune, possibly an ohlins rear shock but my other bike is completely modded so I might keep this one simple. What have you got on order for yours?
Starting off slow, I have ordered a Evotech Radiator Screen, Optimate5 battery charger and a screen protector for the dash.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I botched my screen protector and need to get a new one, I got a couple little scratches already unfortunately. You鈥檝e probably read already the paint is soft, I use a new microfibre cloth every time I clean the tank and it has swirl marks in it so tread carefully when wiping it down. What part of Canada are you in?
I have already protected the tank. Started with a cleaner wax and finished with a carnauba wax and I did notice a light surface scratch when I was completed that I did not see before I started. I was thinking of stripping it down again and ceramic coating it instead. Milton Ontario.
Installed my Evotech radiator guard today. About a 20 min job and is a quality product. You'll be happy with it.
Thank you for sharing, That is good to hear. Looking forward to getting mine installed

1 - 6 of 6 Posts