Honda CB1000R Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone 馃憢

The Beautiful Beast arrived yesterday, 2021 Black Edition. Excited to be part of the community. Looking forward to the friendly and informative chats. It has been a fun journey to finally purchase the CB1000R. I have been buying, fixing, selling and trading up bikes for a few years now to reach this goal. The last bike I owned and traded in was my 2020 cb650r. I haven't had the chance to ride the CB1000R yet. Praying for a nice day before the snow falls. It's going to be a long winter 馃槳.

Best regards,
K9INE.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Registered
'21 CB1000R
Welcome to the group. I know when I bought mine, it rained for several days straight. Couldn't wait for a dry, sunny day! Enjoy the new ride...
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Fuel tank

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha! Iam a fair weather rider. The thought of salt on the bike makes me sweat 馃槗. So a quick story behind K9INE. I was on a bike trip in Maine/ Vermont and well I was riding I was trying to come up with a personal plate idea 馃挕. I had a gift card for a personal plate, so my last name is Knight my favorite number is 9 = Knight9 ( Hockey # and Racing # ) and I love dogs. So K9INE 馃榿. This is my Dog Shadow, named after my first bike.
Dog Plant Water dog Window Carnivore

Registered
2013 CB100R White
welcome K9INE. that's a nice ride! btw, where are you from? I'm a fellow Canuck - Vancouver is home. too wet and dark now, so the bike is in hibernation till spring...

Registered
The only thing I have done so far is the sc project sc1 carbon slip on. I`m looking for some bar end mirrors that I like and have been thinking about a full exhaust and tune, possibly an ohlins rear shock but my other bike is completely modded so I might keep this one simple. What have you got on order for yours?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The only thing I have done so far is the sc project sc1 carbon slip on. I`m looking for some bar end mirrors that I like and have been thinking about a full exhaust and tune, possibly an ohlins rear shock but my other bike is completely modded so I might keep this one simple. What have you got on order for yours?
Starting off slow, I have ordered a Evotech Radiator Screen, Optimate5 battery charger and a screen protector for the dash.

Registered
Starting off slow, I have ordered a Evotech Radiator Screen, Optimate5 battery charger and a screen protector for the dash.
I botched my screen protector and need to get a new one, I got a couple little scratches already unfortunately. You鈥檝e probably read already the paint is soft, I use a new microfibre cloth every time I clean the tank and it has swirl marks in it so tread carefully when wiping it down. What part of Canada are you in?

Registered
'21 CB1000R
Installed my Evotech radiator guard today. About a 20 min job and is a quality product. You'll be happy with it.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I botched my screen protector and need to get a new one, I got a couple little scratches already unfortunately. You鈥檝e probably read already the paint is soft, I use a new microfibre cloth every time I clean the tank and it has swirl marks in it so tread carefully when wiping it down. What part of Canada are you in?
I have already protected the tank. Started with a cleaner wax and finished with a carnauba wax and I did notice a light surface scratch when I was completed that I did not see before I started. I was thinking of stripping it down again and ceramic coating it instead. Milton Ontario.
Installed my Evotech radiator guard today. About a 20 min job and is a quality product. You'll be happy with it.
Thank you for sharing, That is good to hear. Looking forward to getting mine installed

Registered
2021 CB1000R; 2018 CBR1000RR SP
Welcome to the Forum.
I also got mine not too long ago right after a major storm here in the NW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts