Honda CB1000R Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I've been checking on here every couple of months after after registering about a year ago. Account finally activated some time in the last month :D . Bike is a 2008 ABS model CB1000r in white. Tried to register to share some pictures/info on a starting fault so can now do so. Off to the tech forum I go.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Not very many introductions in here nowadays. Surprising because there must be lots of CB 1,000's out there as they were so well made.

Could be that there are so few people asking for help as they are such reliable bikes .

·
Registered
2 Posts
That plus they are quite rare in some countries.
In Canada they must not have sold many because I've only ever seen one out in the wild of the 1000's in my years of the cars/bike scenes in Alberta, and nothing so far in BC.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
howdi Synthetic. whereabouts on the Island are you? I bought my current CB from a fellow up in Courtney... and yes, there were not a lot ever sold in Canada, altho I rode a few times with a young guy a few years ago who had one, and I came across another at the infamous Starbucks in Squamish.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
that plus they are quite rare in some countries.
In canada they must not have sold many because i've only ever seen one out in the wild of the 1000's in my years of the cars/bike scenes in alberta, and nothing so far in bc.
your first post.----

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hah Courtenay is where I am!

And yep apparently my first post.
I haven't even made an intro thread!
Going to have to get on that one pretty quick here, bike season is upon us :-D

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Welcome indeed, although still in lockdown in the UK so not much fun :(
No vaccine yet so it looks like the lock-down will go on for quite sometime. I can see it being a sort of semi lock-down for most of the year too.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've got a vaccine!
it comes in a green bottle, you can get it anywhere, its got Gordons on the front of it, you have to add ice and lime, and tastes best with tonic water!
four or five of these drinks every night makes the virus completely disappear, mind you, you have to take it every day to keep it at bay :D

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Yeah, I know it's not funny!
But wev'e got to look on the bright side if we can, it's awful but better times will return, lets hope sooner rather than later.
Stay safe all.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts